Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) to reach over 15 million people per week, and is currently present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain — new markets are set to open shortly.
Fever has established a wide range of Fever Originals events, home-grown experiences based on a data-driven content creation strategy such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Polar Sound or Candlelight. Analytics are used to understand audiences, which allows Fever to develop experiences with guaranteed success rates.
Backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures, Fever is experiencing a boom of creativity and success that is unprecedented in its field.
In Fever, we are looking for a person to join the Sales Operations team. The profile we are looking for must meet the following requirements:
- Fast learner and good information retention with good multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage high demand peaks
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships (daily communication with all departments of the company)
- High level of English and Spanish
- Decisive person, ability to react quickly and problem management
- Fluency and good management of Microsoft Office, and in general with the different software tools
- Management of our internal Back Office system
- Creation and management of all the plans that enter our platform
- Coordination with the different teams to carry out necessary changes in the marketplace configuration and their experiences
- Maintenance and management of integration by APIs
- Monitor and keep updated the content of the Fever marketplace
- Attend weekly meetings with the different departments
- Provide support to partners, answering questions and taking care of different requests
- Help the User Support team in solving incidents
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Home-office friendly
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid — flexible schedule.
- Chance to participate in a fast-growing and exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.