Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
- Native French level
- High Spanish level
- You have 1-2 years of relevant experience in dealing with partners
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- You are able to handle delicate conversations with a calm, problem-solving approach
- You are a go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
About The Role
- Manage the onboarding of new partners, guiding them through the first steps
- Give support to partners providing accurate, valid and complete information, solving questions and problems
- Guide the partners through our internal platform
- Assist partners in the billing process
- Maintain close communications with the Sales Team
- Translate new deals provided by the Sales Team into standardized information for operational purposes
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to deliver the best possible service to the partner
Perks & Benefits
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Workshops & Hackathons
- 40% off in our plans.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours.
- Fresh fruit and drinks every day, ping-pong and chill room,
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!