Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences, such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room or El jardín de las Delicias Festival.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Even though based in Spain (Madrid), the role will give you high exposure to foreign labour legislation and will provide you with the opportunity of helping in the process of expanding internationally a high-growth internet company.
As Fever's International Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our payroll team during all our processes, providing high-quality payroll services to our colleagues. You will be involved in payroll processes for 5 different countries. Working with our Payroll Providers, you will make sure that we meet with local laws and regulations, and our colleagues' needs.
We are looking for an open-minded, organized and problem-solver person able to comply with current processes and come up with ideas and processes that will have international and cross-border impact.
You will be responsible in our international workplaces for:
- Payroll Coordination: Be the go-to person between HR and our outsourced Payroll Provider to ensure there is clear communication for efficient payroll service.
- Payroll Administration: Compile, check and submit payroll incidences on a monthly basis to our Payroll Providers. Help ensure that any required adjustments are reflected in payroll.
- Joiners and leavers: Collect the necessary information from employees joining/leaving the company and communicate it to our payroll provider.
- Sick, Maternity and other leaves: Make sure all our employees' leaves are communicated efficiently and on time to our payroll provider.
- Explain the payroll to all new hires and current employees. Administer changes to salary, benefits, promotions, bonus, etc.
- Taxes: Revision of taxes with our payroll providers. Help our employees with any tax-related question.
- Keep up to date our employee's database.
You will assist with:
- Spanish payroll administration: Compile, check and submit payroll needs to the Spanish labour authorities (SS)
- Supporting the definition of company-wide HR processes, policies and communications.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience working in payroll, ideally within international environments.
- Academical background on Employee Relations or related studies.
- Knowledge of payroll matters of UK/US/FR/PT. Knowledge of Spanish Benefits, Social Security, and Tax regulation and administration will be a plus.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Fluent in Spanish & English (you will need it on your daily basis to interact with the internal teams and payroll providers). Some knowledge of French or Portuguese will be a plus.
- Problem-solver with good management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Based in Madrid or looking to be located in Madrid. Eligible to work in Spain.
- Thrilled to work in an international fast growing internet company where you will have to face different challenges and to take decision with a cross-border impact
- Full time and indefinite contract
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution through the Payroll/HR function
- Even though based in Spain, the role will give you high exposure to foreign legislation and Payroll rules, as well as it will provide you with the opportunity of helping in the process of expanding internationally
- Offices located in Madrid's city center (Near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours (8-10 to 17-19).
- Perks: fresh fruit and drinks every day, ping-pong and chill room, 40% off in our plans, etc.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with :)