Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Native level of proficiency in oral and written English. Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian are a plus.
- Deep passion for Digital Marketing. Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience focus on digital portfolio projects.
- At least +1 year of experience as a community manager or similar role.
- Management skills and strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; take responsibility and ownership to manage projects.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online. Have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team. Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Canva master and a pro-editor of short-engaging videos. Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
- You are based or able to relocate to London.
About the role
- Evaluate and develop the content strategy to cater to our users. Schedule content and engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
- Create, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build relationships with partners, customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- Setting KPI’s for our strategy and monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms. Also, research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Encourage collaboration across teams, markets and departments on social media strategy.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Competitive pension plan
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!