Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a senior Systems (Linux) and Devops Engineer, with strong experience in AWS cloud, strong autonomy and research capabilities, and ability to have a security mindset.
If you're smart, have great energy, can't think about a system without automation and you want to thrive in a fast paced environment, we are in sync.
Must have skills:
- Strong understanding of Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Automation with Python and bash scripting.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, VPC, Route53, S3, CloudFront, RDS, ...).
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) Tools (Preferrably Ansible).
- Good Knowledge of Networking and HTTP reverse proxies (Preferrably Nginx).
- Must live in Madrid as this is an on site position (with some remote days) and speak Spanish.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Experience in daily usage criptography (understanding of PKI and openssl).
- Knowledge of DDBB administration (mysql and postgresql).
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners.
- Open minded, outgoing, self-confident and positive personality.
- Passionate about new technologies.
Site Reliability and Security Engineer is a plus. We use multiple technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- General knowledge in systems and services monitoring and alerting tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, Cloudwatch).
- General knowledge in centralized logging techniques (rsyslog, ELK Stack), inspection and visualization (linux command line gnu tools and Kibana)
- Knowledge in service infrastructures for Python and NodeJS environments and their most common components (uwsgi, Celery, NodeJS server-side components)
- Ability to work keeping a consistent documentation. Ability with Git to keep a history of the scripts and programs used on a daily basics.
- Ability to use Jenkins.
- Knowledge of IAC tools.
- A programmatic/reproducible approach to system operations is very important.
- Basic knowledge in classical networking and OpenVPN maintenance.
- Knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (scrum, kanban, etc).
- RabbitMQ and Celery.
- Remote friendly (Not permanent remote)
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Ping Pong table and tournament
- Free coffee, drinks and fruit
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!
- Liga Soyelfutbol Startups