Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Learn how to understand the business, our customers, and how to break down broad objectives into concrete and measurable projects and actions to help us achieve our goals.
- You’ll analyze site performance and develop a perspective on what is and isn’t working using analytical tools
- You’ll help develop product features from ideation to release (support writing briefs, do competitive research, data analysis, and help the team hit project milestones, etc.)
- You’ll lead the scrum process for one of our digital product squads, running sprint planning, retrospectives, and helping manage the backlog.
- Work with other Product Managers to influence the roadmap, and measure performance on what we’ve built.
- Display strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects from concept to completion
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Technically fluent; comfortable understanding and discussing architectural concepts, define trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Experience in tech startup (alternatively, strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech startup).
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!