Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions (on Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Implementation of automated journeys and processes, both for end-user communication and cross-platform interaction.
- This includes developing responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMP script, utilizing all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect in coordination with cross-functional teams. Additionally, develop and maintain robust structure of data extensions using SQL Activities in Automation Studio with a complete understanding of Audience Builder
- This is a pure development role and we are looking for someone who can invest time in learning new technologies and come with innovative solutions within the Marketing Cloud ecosystem.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud-like Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, Contact Builder, APIs, etc.
- Must be able to create and design technical implementation diagrams in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Web services development or experience with Salesforce APIs (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.)
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Extensive SQL experience and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Experience in Workflow Engines as well as HTML and CSS plus knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Great communication skills (in English), allowing you to make complex problems understandable and manageable.
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!