At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, Los Angeles, Lisbon, Chicago and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
- You have a native level of proficiency in oral and written French and English/Spanish.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing.
- You have experience as a community manager, user support or similar role.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Experience with social media tools, Facebook Ads and other social paid platforms is a plus.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
About the role
- You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
- Evaluate and develop the Local Content Strategy to cater to our users. Schedule content and engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
About our perks & benefits
- 40% off in our plans!
- Great work environment and great people to work with :)
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid — flexible schedule.
- Ping-pong and chill room
- Free fruits & drinks
- Excellent working conditions
- Flex work