Hi, we're Fever & Secret Media Network!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever & SMN is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and even launched the Stranger Things Drive Into – the largest event in the world in 2020!
Join our Secret squad.
We're looking for talented writers and storytellers to create captivating advertorial content, in English, about our Fever Originals, third-party events, and commercial partners.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing engaging, accurate and informative articles, at pace, for our commercial partners and Fever Original events.
- As well as writing articles, you might be creating social media posts, writing video captions, liaising with our marketing team to ensure we’re optimising copy to drive sales and/or awareness, or covering a branded event using Instagram stories. Keeping track of these tasks, across multiple campaigns, will be essential in this role.
- You’ll also help to generate creative ideas for new campaigns, and manage final feedback from our clients to ensure everything is on point.
- From time to time, you may have the opportunity to pitch in with editorial work, but you will always be required to prioritise commercial work. That said, this position sits firmly within the editorial team, and you will be expected to have a solid understanding of the Secret Media Network’s native storytelling tactics.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Perfect, native-level written English that is creative, accurate, and idiomatic.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Some demonstrable previous digital writing experience (of either an editorial or commercial slant) even if it’s on your own blog or social channels.
- Some experience in a digital marketing or editorial environment, from a newsroom to an agency, is highly desirable.
- A flair for all things social media, including a sharp sense of what makes a story shareable.
- The ability to remain calm and organised under pressure; managing a multitude of to-dos across different projects at any one time.
- An up-to-date understanding of the industry and how native marketing works.
- Creative and commercial insight, as well as brilliant storytelling skills.
- A knack for coming up with excellent ways to connect different brands with our millennial, urban audience.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Pension Plan