Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret...etc) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- You'll be the expert in all forms of SEO for our marketplace (Feverup.com)
- In charge of supervising the marketplace’s international SEO strategy for all markets, adapting it to the local needs of each one
- Analysis, definition and optimisation of the information architecture of our marketplace
- Strong Technical Skills (Crawling, Indexing, Structure data, Core web vitals, HTML, CSS, CDN performance, APIs Automatition…)
- Develop and execute against forecast goals to grow organic traffic and revenue while focusing on delivering customer value
- Be up to date with the latest changes introduced by Google to be able to propose quick actions adapting our sites so that they comply with the latest SEO requirements
- Take ownership of monitoring reports and KPIs
- Partner with Media and Product to execute against our technical SEO roadmap
- Educate and provide regular feedback to editors on headlines, keyword usage, meta tags, URL structure, keyword analysis and related aspects of SEO
- Design, implement and iterate experiments to increase traffic/ranks at a rigorous pace
- Audit and measure our SEO development, implement changes to prevent rank losses in line with search engines guidelines
- Improve and growth off-site SEO
- Develop competitor gap analysis including link analysis / anchor text distribution
- Proven experience as a SEO Specialist for ecommerce or similar (at least 3 years working with high traffic websites) and experience providing results from actions
- Experience working with international sites, adapting the global SEO strategy according to the needs of local markets
- Proactive or independent profile capable of self-management
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Knowledge of Google Ads
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with industry-standard & enterprise SEO software
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Google tools,..etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Strong personal ownership, High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Google Apps Script and Python.
- Knowledge of SQL for data exploitation
- Experience managing teams
- Knowledge and experience in ASO
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!