Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
- Can think strategically about designing a single product across multiple platforms.
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years experience as product designer in an experience-led team
- Track record of applying research insights to design and self-initiated projects
- Strong understanding of product owner needs
- Strong portfolio that showcases your skills
- Solid understanding of web and mobile development and are comfortable talking to developers about implementation details.
- You are a team player, used to managing a team
- Sketch is your best friend
- Must be flexible. Startups are hard, and change quickly. We need you to be a flash.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong developed organizational skills.
- Strong self-management, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
About the job
Being a UX/UI Lead at Fever gives you an opportunity to help define a growing product and to practice interaction design across many different types of users.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, managing and collaborating with the Product Design team
- Managing aspects of user interface and visual design experience.
- Working with other engineers, designers and data analysts
About our perks & benefits
- Premium office location in the centre of Madrid
- Remote friendly
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Free Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!