Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, UK, France, Portugal, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets including your city! Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
About The Role
Fever's marketplace and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own "Fever Originals" experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users.
This is NOT an event management position, but rather a strategic role where qualitative and quantitative data analysis, decision making and team management are KEY.
Focusing on the cities of London, Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool and many other important cities around the UK and Ireland. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Conceive exciting new events - both Fever owned events (Fever Originals) and events for our brand partners
- Analyze data to come up with insights to lead and grow the events team against team targets
- Help to scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices (opportunity for travel)
- Work as part of a team, pitching and closing events for brands
- Manage events from conception to delivery, working with venues, event staff, and agency or brand partners
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
- Manage, report on and grow revenue from events
- Foster and grow the Fever Partner Network: including venues and event organizers
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) and process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with a track-record in project management and other strategic, analytical and technical roles. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience.Required Skills
- 3+ years operational and/or project management experience
- A technical and strategical thinker, able to interpret relevant data and transform it into decisions
- Highly organized and efficient
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams, while ensuring right prioritization
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, keen to lead team towards success
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Direct communication style and willing to openly learn from mistakes
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Fluent English
- Consulting background is a plus
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. Stock options are possible.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, and exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- 40% off in the Fever app