Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Since July 2019, Fever Originals has produced a series of classical music concerts in a “candlelit setting” which takes place in the most intimate and undiscovered venues all over the world. Cities include: France (Paris, Toulouse, Lyon), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto) and the United States (Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Denver). We are expanding into new cities soon! Candlelight has democratized classical music by sharing it with the general public and providing a unique experience for each of our audiences.
This will be a part-time internship (will be full time during some days), whose responsibilities will include:
- Manage relationships with venues, musicians, and staff, under the supervision of a Project Manager. We are a small team and will trust you with big responsibilities.
- Identify potential venues through contacting and executing walk-throughs and negotiations
- Research and hire top classical music performers such as pianists or string quartets
- Identify local providers and vendors for the execution of events; such as piano rental and print production companies
- Coordinate on-site event staff not limited to; ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats, and guaranteeing all staff goes through a thorough COVID-19 safety measures training while representing the Fever brand
- Daily reporting to Fever Originals Project Managers about the status of each event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback
- Ensure production and sanitary materials are correctly distributed in the venue
- Represent both the Fever and Candlelight brand fully through professional communication and management; acting as the main customer service representative at every event
- You will be working alongside talented people who've been managing events for months - and will be learning a lot about production, management, marketing and operations in the event industry!
This role is based on Chicago
This is very much a ‘live’ job so you’ll be expected to hit the ground running. You need to be highly motivated but we promise to teach you in the process!
Welcome to Fever!