Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Since July 2019, Fever Originals has produced a series of classical music concerts in a “candlelit setting” which takes place in the most intimate and undiscovered venues all over the world. Cities include: France (Paris, Toulouse, Lyon), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto) and the United States (Los Angeles, New York and Chicago), and is in the process of expanding to your area! Candlelight has democratized classical music by sharing it with the general public and providing a unique experience for each of our audiences.
This will be a freelance & part-time role, responsible for the area of Charlotte. Responsibilities will include:
- Execute events from conception to delivery! You'll have to manage relationships with venues, musicians, and staff.
- Identify potential venues through contacting and executing walk-throughs
- Ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats, and guaranteeing all staff goes through a thorough COVID-19 safety measures training while representing the Fever brand
- Pulling up attendee list or any other document needed for the Candlelight show
- Daily reporting to Fever Originals Project Managers about the status of each event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback
- Ensure production and sanitary materials are correctly distributed in the venue
- Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing company and the possibility to manage Candlelight and other Fever Original Events in other areas
- Represent both the Fever and Candlelight brand fully through professional communication and management; acting as the main customer service representative at every event
- Previous event coordination experience, preferably music-related
- You are local or have been living +3 years in Charlotte
- Previous experience closing venue and artist negotiations is a plus
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Preferably accustomed to freelance work
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key.
- Leadership skills and experience managing small teams
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Strong academic background is a plus
- Classical music background is a plus