Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
- You’re native in Spanish
- You're a bilingual English speaker.
- You have a marketing background
- You have passion for Digital Marketing and an untamable desire to learn more and become one of the Social Media leaders.
- Experience in Facebook Ads and other social paid platforms is a plus.
About The Role
You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the country managers and learn how to build successful performance marketing campaigns with extremely high visibility.
You can bring your own unique ideas on how to run Social Ads campaigns to the table as well as leverage the extensive knowledge of our team.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success and analyse their results, ranging from Twitter chats, to Facebook conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Identify enterntainment and leisure influencers and build relationships on social media
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Analyze brand sentiment and share of voice on social media across various online communities together with the community team
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach out to the target audience
About Our Perks & Benefits
- Great work environment and great people to work with :)
- Ping-pong and chill room
- Free fruits & drinks
- Excellent working conditions
- Flex work
- 40% off in our plans!