Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform, and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party” in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is an international company with a team of over 350 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid and Barcelona, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
- You have 1-2 years of relevant experience in dealing with partners
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- You are able to handle delicate conversations with a calm, problem-solving approach
- High English level
- You are a go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
About The Role
- Manage the onboarding of new partners, guiding them through the first steps
- Give support to partners providing accurate, valid and complete information, solving questions and problems
- Guide the partners through our internal platform
- Assist partners in the billing process
- Maintain close communications with the Sales Team
- Translate new deals provided by the Sales Team into standardized information for operational purposes
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to deliver the best possible service to the partner
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow