Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create and execute a global strategy by combining organic and paid content on TikTok.
- Creating and publishing video content on TikTok and Instagram. Being engaging, funny, responsive and of-the-moment to create viral and shareable moments.
- Stay atop the latest trends worldwide on TikTok and Instagram. Find the best way to communicate on a daily basis our content to our global community (SP, PT, FR, UK, US, GR, CA, AUS, NZ, etc.)
- Guarantee accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget forecast and automation.
- Leverage data in order to always align the content strategy to our growth goal.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- You have a native level of proficiency in English. Spanish, French or Portuguese as a third language is a plus.
- You're a TikTok master! You’re a pro-creator of short-engaging videos and you can demonstrate your deep interest and understanding of the platform and the latest trends.
- You manage both copy and art of the process.
- You’re an excellent video producer and editor! Experience design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager, content creator, videographer or similar role.
- You have the ability to identify and track relevant KPIs, manage budget and paid campaigns.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English classes
- Free food and drinks