Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Fever is looking for a Junior Product Manager who is willing to take on the challenge of helping us change the way people discover and book entertainment. We are the largest entertainment discovery platform in the world, and are constantly looking at ways to grow and innovate.
We are looking for a customer & data driven builder and strategic thinker who knows how to execute and deliver. The Junior Product Manager on our team will work closely with business development, UX design and software engineering to design, develop and manage activities for technical products and services from product definition and planning through production, release and expansion.
We also value the ability to assess the right balance of risk to allocate right resources, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behaviour to maximise business benefit.
- Within the Product team, work with management and engineering to translate business requirements into functional specifications to launch and improve innovative initiatives.
- Translating the customer experience into a logically-sequenced product roadmap.
- Writing detailed product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability, and development teams
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners, with a data-driven approach, driving implementation of that vision within your team
- Drive project execution, make strategic tradeoffs, track and report on status, and resolve blocking issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required (technical background preferred)
- Strong UX skills.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an engineering environment.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, and with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience building features using agile software development preferred.
- Experience in tech startup (alternatively, strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech startup).
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly, customer-facing features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with strong bias towards data-informed decision making.
- Technically fluent; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong table and tournaments
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!