Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Fever is looking for a Product Manager who is willing to take on the challenge of helping us change the way people discover and book entertainment. We are the largest entertainment discovery platform in the world, and are constantly looking at ways to grow and innovate.
We are looking for a customer & data driven builder and strategic thinker, with a solid statistical background, who knows how to execute and deliver. The Product Manager in our team will work closely with business development, UX design, analytics and software engineering to understand the needs of our customers, and deliver on them by defining & tracking success and by validating everys step of the way,
We also value the ability to assess the right balance of risk to allocate right resources, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and take controlled risks.
- Use all the tools available (interviews, analytics, dogfooding, shadowing, etc) to really understand your customers: what they want to achieve, what gets in the way of that, what they like, what gets them hook, etc.
- Orchestrate how the different crafts - UX, analytics, software development, etc - to work in synchrony to deliver the best of experiences/ solutions to your customers.
- Define a Vision, a Strategy, a KPI and 1. align people (internal/ external stakeholders) around them and 2. deliver on them.
Basic skills/ qualifications:
- Engineer's degree
- Experience improving digital UX interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, in a fast paced/ Agile environment.
- Track record of successfully delighting customers, by improving business-related KPIs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with strong bias towards data-informed decision making.
- Autonomous, resourceful, strong bias for action and able to deliver results. Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
Preferred skills/ qualifications:
- Experience in tech startup (alternatively, strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech startup).
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy
- Technically fluent; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, define trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong table and tournaments
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!