Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) using technology to reach and inspire over 15 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences all around the world together with the likes of Netflix, Atresmedia and others.
Fever is present in the United Kingdom, USA, France, Belgium, Brazil, Portugal and Spain, and is in the process of expanding to many new markets.
We are venture backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Rakuten and 14W Ventures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain direct business relationships with the best venues, bars, restaurants and organizers in the city.
- Meet your sales goals whilst maintaining a high bar of quality
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with potential and existing clients, ensuring sustainable economics and long lasting value for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team to build the Fever brand and promote the partnerships you forge
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your city; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 2 to 4 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow and manage an existing book of business
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Knowledge of the city’s entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to help build and scale Fever in your city, just like a founder
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Numerous training and learning opportunities
- 40% off on all of Fever’s plans worldwide (Restaurants, Festivals, you name it!)
- A young, hungry and motivated team to achieve epic things with!