Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform, and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party” in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is an international company with a team of over 350 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid and Barcelona, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in the management of the Partner Support team, with a global scope.
- Coordinate agendas and assure the team’s tasks are running smoothly.
- Oversee Partner Support’s operations reporting directly to our Sales Operations Manager.
- Ensure that the team meets the KPIs and provides optimal service to partners
- Coordinate team’s work with other teams in Fever
- Get directly involved in the relationship with certain strategic partners
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are a solution-oriented and reliable professional.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt
- Are fluent in Spanish and proficient in English.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow