Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Candlelight is a series of classical music concerts which take place in unique and impressive venues. A magical atmosphere is created where the audiences listen to classical musical pieces by composers such as Vivaldi, Bach or Mozart.
This will be a new role, responsibilities will include:
- Manage the event on-site ensuring the concert runs smoothly from conception to delivery, working with venues, event staff and artists.
- Coordinate event staff: ensuring each member of staff on site understands their duties whether it is validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats whilst representing the Fever brand.
- Ensure production material is correctly distributed in the venue such as candles, music programs or roll-ups.
- Set-up and dismantling of event - ensure chairs, scenery and required signs and posters are in place before the event, and then packed away after the event.
- Be the main point of contact for artists at the venue. You will be responsible for managing their schedule to ensure they have time to practice, and start the concert on time.
- Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing event and the possibility to manage Candlelight in other cities
- Represent Candlelight Fever at events - represent the brand through professional management of the event and communication with artists and clients.
- Deal with any customer enquiries on-site.
- Previous event coordination experience, preferably music-related
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Preferably accustomed to freelance work
- Highly organised and efficient. Time management skills are key.
- Leadership skills and experience managing small teams
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site
- Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the Candlelight experience
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Fluent English and Native Spanish speaker
- Strong academic background is a plus