Fever and the Secret Media Network were founded to help people find the most exciting things to do in their city. We're now in Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia, London, Manchester, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Paris and Lisbon!
Our articles get over 15 million views every month, and we have over 6 million followers on social media. Now we're looking for more writers, based in our Madrid HQ, to create new content for more Italian-speaking cities!
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding brilliant stories and generating lots of article ideas
- Writing engaging, accurate and informative articles, at pace, about those topics
- Researching different cities in-depth, and becoming an expert in the most important venues, events, news stories and happenings in that city
We're looking for someone who has...
The application process
- Perfect, native-level written Italian
- Some demonstrable previous digital writing experience
- Very sharp news sense of what makes a story shareable on social
- Strong familiarity with social and digital publishing tools
- An organised approach to managing their beat
We'd like someone to start as soon as possible, so we recommend applying at the earliest opportunity – recruitment will close once as soon as we have the right slate of candidates.
Our application process includes...
- telephone interview
- writing/research test task
- general aptitude test
- in-person interview
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter that explains why you'd be a great fit for the role, along with links to any relevant previous work.