Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In Fever, we are looking for a person to join the Sales Operations team to be focused on the French market. The tasks will consist of the following:
- Management of our internal Back Office system
- Creation and management of all the plans that enter our platform
- Coordination with the different teams to carry out necessary changes in the marketplace configuration and their experiences
- Maintenance and management of integration by APIs
- Monitor and keep updated the content of the Fever marketplace
- Attend weekly meetings with the different departments
- Provide support to partners, answering questions and taking care of different requests
- Help the User Support team in solving incidents
- Fast learner and good information retention with good multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage high demand peaks
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships (daily communication with all departments of the company)
- High level of French, English and Spanish
- Decisive person, ability to react quickly and problem management
- Fluency and good management of Microsoft Office, and in general with the different software tools
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Free fruit and drinks
- English lessons
- Payflow (enables receive your paycheck early)