Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.Fever is present in 6 countries (France, UK, US, Spain, PT, Belgium), and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech,14W Ventures and Rakuten.
- You're a bilingual English speaker.
- You’re an engineer (Civil, Industrial, Telecommunications or Aeronautics) or have Maths/Statistics background.
- 0-2 year's experience in an analytics role.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Digital marketing background experience in social paid platforms is a plus.
- Understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred.
Your Key Responsibilities here in Fever will be:
- Enhance the performance of the business teams (Marketing, Sales, Fever Originals, etc.) to define/understand KPIs & Business Goals.
- User behavior analysis to create strategies to increase purchases.
- Analyze the performance of events and investment.
- Develop and scale new projects globally.
- Create new communication and workflow channels and tools among departments.
- Automate and develop the marketing department processes.
About Our Perks & Benefits
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene.
- Home-office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever.