Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences, such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room or El jardín de las Delicias Festival.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
About the position:
- Conceive exciting new events - both Fever owned events (Fever Originals)
- Support from the beginning the Fever Originals business.
- Work as part of a team, pitching and closing events for brands.
- Manage events from conception to delivery, working with venues, event staff, and agency or brand partners.
- Manage, report on and grow revenue from events.
- Process Optimization for the Fever Originals.
- Grow the events team in Madrid against team targets.
- Foster and grow the Fever Partner Network: including venues and event organizers.
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR.
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual. It requires a mix of business development and operational skills. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college degree/master program and able to work in our Madrid office throughout the school year on a part-time or full time basis.
- Analytical skills are essential, as all decisions will be taken from data conclusions. We are looking for analytical profiles rather than events/PR profile. Knowledge of the events industry is not required but it's a plus.
- Manage of Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity.
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas.
- Spanish native and English fluent is essential.
- Paid Full-Time or Part-Time internship: become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, and exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours (8-10 to 17-19).
- Fresh fruit and drinks every day, ping-pong and chill room, 40% off in our plans, etc.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with :)