Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- You'll be the expert in all forms of SEO: onsite, offsite, content and technical (crawling, indexing, speed, etc)
- Develop and execute against forecast goals to grow organic traffic and revenue while focusing on delivering customer value
- Own performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Partner with Marketing and Product to execute against our technical SEO roadmap
- Educate and provide regular feedback to writers on headlines, keyword usage, meta tags, URL structure, keyword analysis and related aspects of SEO
- Design, implement and iterate experiments to increase traffic/ranks at a rigorous pace
- Audit and measure our SEO development, implement changes to prevent rank losses in line with search engines guidelines
- Improve and growth off-site SEO
- Develop competitor gap analysis including link analysis / anchor text distribution
- Proven experience as an SEO Manager or similar role (at least 3 years working with high traffic websites). Verifiable experience providing results of actions.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS required
- Working knowledge of Paid Search preferred
- Understanding of JS and PHP. Valuable but not required
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with industry-standard & enterprise SEO software
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Proficiency with Analytics packages and Google Search Console
- Strong personal ownership, High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!