Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out "Fever Originals." These proprietary events utilize a data-driven content creation strategy where booking trends and analytics are used to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is a global company with a team of 150 people with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Madrid, and is in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures with Series C funding.
About the role
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Solicit, cultivate, and maintain direct relationships with the best venues, bars, restaurants, and leisure destinations in NYC
- Exceed weekly/monthly sales goals while maintaining a high bar of quality
- Exceed weekly/monthly revenue growth targets with existing client base
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with potential and existing clients, ensuring sustainable economics for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate often with our marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media and promote the partnerships you forge
- Maintain a pulse on the latest events; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending events and activities in LA
Key traits/experience you will need:
- 2 to 4 year track record of success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow an existing book of business
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a sales CRM
- Evidence an unquenchable desire to promote the Fever brand
- Knowledge of LA entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
- Opportunity to truly impact Fever's growth and evolution
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Health/ Dental insurance
- Invites to many LA events
- 40% off all event/activities on the app!