Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
- Learn how to understand the business, our customers, and how to break down broad objectives into concrete and measurable projects and actions to help us achieve our goals.
- You’ll analyze site performance and develop a perspective on what is and isn’t working using analytical tools
- You’ll help develop product features from ideation to release (support writing briefs, do competitive research, data analysis, and help the team hit project milestones, etc.)
- You’ll lead the scrum process for one of our digital product squads, running sprint planning, retrospectives, and helping manage the backlog.
- Work with other Product Managers to influence the roadmap, and measure performance on what we’ve built.
- Display strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects from concept to completion
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Technically fluent; comfortable understanding and discussing architectural concepts, define trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Experience in tech startup (alternatively, strong willingness to work in a leading and very fast-paced tech startup).
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English Classes