At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Los Angeles, Lisbon, Chicago, Lyon and is in process of expanding to over 50 new cities. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Rakuten, Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
About the role
- Plan and map our B2B customer journeys across the customer lifecycle
- Define and implement the marketing automation strategy to support the lead generation, retention and reactivation strategy
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness of automated communications and marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics related to onboarding, customer engagement, lead-to-customer conversion, retention, and churn.
- Establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to local teams
- Track and share performance trends, insights and recommendations for B2B communications.
- Creates playbooks and templates to ensure the marketing B2B guideline and Best practices
- Over 3 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in a B2B marketplace environment is a plus
- Very good analytical and technical skills.
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, responsible, attention to detail and a good team player
- Ability to work in a quick and multicultural environment
- Excellent email marketing and digital skills
- Bilingual english is mandatory
About our perks & benefits
- Great work environment and great people to work with :)
- Ping-pong and chill room
- Free fruits & drinks
- Excellent working conditions in the center of Madrid
- Flex work
- 40% off in our plans!