Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Management of job offers, company-employee legal agreements and employment contracts of different legislations.
- Payroll calculation at global level. Currently present in ten countries and expecting to expand throughout the year to other countries.
- Coordinate with the different teams involved issuing payroll inputs at an international level.
- Solve recurrent labor/payroll doubts of employees.
- Holiday management and support in the management of the employee portal for different countries where the company has presence.
- Management of onboarding and offboarding along with other teams involved in the process.
- Knowledge and management of PRL (risk labor law).
- Coordination with Fever’s office manager for different tasks such as, onboarding, offboarding , PRL and company policies affecting our offices WW.
- Management of employees training credit.
- Control and review of current and future benefits inside the company at global level.
- Improvement of current processes inside the HR department.
- Coordination and management of administrative and organizational tasks of the group at a global level.
- Full-time position
- 1-2 years of payroll or HR experience.
- English Level: C1 at least. Any other language is a plus.
- Google Suite + Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Factorial HR knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity.
- Location: Madrid
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English Classes
- Free food and drinks!