Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
About the role
- Project manage creative marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to delivery
- Work with other teams at Fever to deliver and request the content and assets needed to execute the campaigns successfully
- Analyse campaigns’ results and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead on a portfolio of experiences and manage day-to-day communications with clients and partners
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and partners in order to gather the material needed for the execution of the creative marketing campaigns and to inform them about the status of the projects
- Play a key role at pitch presentations
- Manage and train new account executives
- Based in Mexico City
- Bilingual English speaker and proficient in Spanish
- 5+ years of experience in account management at creative agencies or similar
- Experience producing visual and written content for creative campaigns
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Deep passion for digital marketing and social media
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Teamwork attitude
- Please include examples of campaigns you’ve created or managed when applying for this role!
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!