Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain direct business relationships with the best venues, bars, restaurants and organizers in the city.
- Meet your sales goals whilst maintaining a high bar of quality
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with potential and existing clients, ensuring sustainable economics and long lasting value for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team to build the Fever brand and promote the partnerships you forge
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your city; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
This role is located in Geneva (remote) and will start as a freelance position.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 3 to 5 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ideally 1 year experience in the event/ticketing industry
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow and manage an existing book of business
- Proven track record of signing key partners and/or revenue generation
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Knowledge of Geneva's entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!