Fever is the global leader in the digitization of the Experience Economy, helping over 40 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Through its platform, Fever inspires users to enjoy the best local experiences, from gigs to theatre, live music, immersive experiences, and pop-ups, while empowering event organizers to create new original content.
Backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures, Fever is experiencing a boom of creativity and success that is unprecedented in its field.
About the Role
At Fever, we are looking for a person to join the Communications & PR team to be focused on our English-speaking markets.
Working as part of our Communications & PR team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the PR of the company. From the execution of press campaigns to the organization of events, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same in Communications & PR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help achieve the Fever communications objectives
- Manage a busy press office: Write, develop and manage approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets, and related media materials while delivering a regular drumbeat of content which tells the Fever’s corporate story
- Organization and coordination of special events for press and influencers.
- Develop and execute external communications programs, working with national and local media outlets across the UK, US & AUS.
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with key media and relevant journalists, ensuring our leadership team has regular opportunities to meet with the press
- Produce competitor reviews, research, performance, and recommendations where appropriate
We are looking for a person with a self-starter mindset, a Bachelor’s degree and experience in PR agencies or communication departments (4 to 6 years), as well as the following:
- Demonstrated experience in developing communications strategies, and content creation & curation across paid, earned, and owned channels
- Experience handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced manner
- Understand our key markets, customers, competitors, and regulatory landscape, ensuring we have an up-to-date point-of-view
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- English native (Spanish or other languages is valuable but not essential)
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships (daily communication with all departments of the company)
- High attention to detail and creative sensitivity
- Availability to travel occasionally
Perks & Benefits
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Brand new super-swish working space in Madrid city center.
- Invites to lots of events.
- Fresh fruit and food everyday
- 40% off in all our experiences!