Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Skills and requirements:
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You have a strong sense of good UX/UI and design, and understand how to test some of your assumptions.
- You have experience in Wordpress development
- You are used to work with Photoshop and Sketch
- You are skilled in front-end development with HTML5, CSS3 (Less, Sass, Bootstrap)
- You know how to code a responsive design
- You have a strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- You have experience working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- You are highly productive, self-starter and self-motivated
- You are experienced with control version tools (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc)
- You comply with defined coding standards
- You are proficient in business English
- Passion for UX
- Familiar with Angular or React.js
- Familiar with Python and Django
- Familiar with JIRA
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!