Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Fever is looking for a Senior Product Analyst/Analytics Expert that will play a vital role in shaping our existing analytics stack, building and documenting the data pipeline, providing product insights and generally making sure we are rigorously testing our assumptions with data.
We're looking for someone with great analysis skills, the ability to get things done and a genuine desire to understand the customer behind the data.
This is the perfect position for someone who is knowledgeable and experienced with SQL, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, loves data, is team-orientated and loves digging into data to uncover product/business problems and opportunities.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed builder for our cutting edge products - a strategic thinker who knows how to execute and deliver.
You will work closely to our Product Management team, Data team, UX design and software engineering.
We also value the ability to assess the right balance of risk to allocate right resources, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
- Working with Product and Management teams to Understand KPIs & Business Goals
- Complete audit of current reporting, analytics & AB testing tools.
- Making suggestions to improve our tools and encouraging seamless sharing across tools and departments
- Developing Analytics Documentation - reference materials outlining what data is needed, all terminology and reporting schema
- Working with product and development team to scope out necessary changes to the analytics stack
- Auditing any changes to ensure data accuracy and normalization of data
- Working with product and engineering team to create ongoing reporting for product releases - including sprint specific dashboards, benchmarking and cohort analysis.
- Working to develop meaningful segmentation models, behavioural analysis of key user segments to analyze churn including elements like origin source, onboarding, plan types and feature retention
- Completing critical analysis that will drive growth and provide insights
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Engineering/Technical background preferred.
- An excellent understanding of SQL or other query languages
- To love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Excellent written and spoken English and a friendly manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience in a cross-functional data analytics team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning Data strategy and product roadmap.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in transforming data to product requests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Experience working in agile software development mode preferred.
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Madrid, top of the rank in hours of sun per year
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!