Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Coordinate and manage on-site event staff; ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, guaranteeing all staff goes through Fever policies.
- Operations of the events:
- Inventories: manage and control all devices used in the event (PDAs, computers, POS etc)
- Validation: control the validation system and devices (Fever Partners App)
- Flow: control flow of people throughout the entire experience avoiding bottlenecks, crowding and controlling queues
- Onsite payment devices and accounts - F&B/Merch
- Handle onsite customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Daily reporting to Fever Managers about the status of the event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback, onsite incidences etc
- Point of contact between partner/production/onsite staff and Fever. The Onsite Coordinator will represent Fever Brand onsite and should know everything related to our Culture, Brand and Policies.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with on-site issues
- Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the experiences
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Be decisive and organized
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!