Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- In charge of defining and supervising SEO strategy on Fever’s international media network; Secret Media Network (Madrid Secreto, Secret London...etc)
- You'll be the expert in all forms of SEO for our media network: onsite, offsite, content and technical (crawling, indexing, speed, core web vitals, structured data, etc)
- Coordinate the different SEO editorial profiles for each market to ensure correct work flow between SEO and local editorials
- Deliver internal training for the editorial team so that they learn and internalise the importance of editorial SEO and good practices
- Defining ad-hoc strategies for improving SEO visibility and traffic on Google News and Google Discover
- Prepare plans and roadmaps for SEO content taking into account the perculariarites of each local market
- Identify and monitor the main competitors in each market
- Develop competitor gap analysis including link analysis / anchor text distribution
- Develop and execute against forecast goals to grow organic traffic and revenue while focusing on delivering customer value
- Stay up to date on the latest changes introduced by Google to be able to propose quick actions, actions adapting our sites so that they comply with the latest SEO requirements
- Take ownership of performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Partner with Media and Product to execute against our technical SEO roadmap
- Educate and provide regular feedback to editors on headlines, keyword usage, meta tags, URL structure, keyword analysis and related aspects of SEO
- Design, implement and iterate experiments to increase traffic/ranks at a rigorous pace
- Audit and measure our SEO development, implement changes to prevent rank losses in line with search engines guidelines
- Improve and growth off-site SEO
- Proven experience as a SEO Specialist for a media network or similar role (at least 3 years working with high traffic websites) and experience providing results of actions
- Proactive and independent profile capable of self-management
- Experience working with international sites, adapting different strategies based on the needs of local markets
- Experience working with Wordpress (current CMS of our media network)
- Proven experience in Google News, Google Discover and similar channels
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Knowledge of Google Ads
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with industry-standard & enterprise SEO software
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google trends, hot trends...etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Google Apps Script and Python.
- Knowledge of SQL for data exploitation
- Experience managing teams
- Knowledge and experience in ASO
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!