Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- You have a native level of proficiency in English and Portuguese. Spanish, French, Italian or German as a third language is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager, customer service or similar role.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media! You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You have attention to detail, and you are a critical thinker and problem solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You can work flexible hours.
- You are based in Spain.
About the role
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
Benefits & Perks
- Working comfortably at home, with the option of going to the office - offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol).
- Full-time job.
- Resources necessary for the daily job.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution!
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- 40% off in our plans.