Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We love our social media community and always aim to provide the best service. We are searching for a highly organized candidate who is not afraid of going the extra mile to give our users and Social Media Agents the best assistance!
You will be expected to:
- Assist in the management of the Social Media Hub team, with focus on HQ in Madrid.
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Coordinate agendas and assure the team’s tasks are running smoothly.
- Expertise in social media tools and other team management solutions.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions. Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- Oversee the agent’s operations reporting directly to our Social Media Manager.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be:
- Able to manage a team and you have experience managing social media in global communities.
- You are a techie prepared to take on any community management problems, and more than anything
- You’re a social media lover, you stay up-to-date with digital technology innovations and social media trends.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are a solution-oriented and reliable professional.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt.
- Are fluent in Spanish and proficient in English. French or Portuguese are a plus.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!