Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out "Fever Originals." These proprietary events utilize a data-driven content creation strategy where booking trends and analytics are used to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
About the Role
Operations is one of the most relevant areas of the company. We try to align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, and you will be involved in those projects!
We are looking for an Operations Intern who loves to create better processes and always finds the way to get things done! Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Helping create new processes and improving existing ones, always moving towards achieving operational excellence.
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Sales Support, Fever Originals and other business units to manage different projects.
- Support the operations team with various day to day tasks.
This is a high visibility role, as you will be in continuous interaction with other teams inside Fever!
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college degree/master program and able to work in our Madrid office throughout the school year on a part/full time basis.
- Manage of Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Spanish native and English fluent is essential
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, are extremely numeric and data-driven in your approach to business.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid internship: become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, and exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- 40% off in our plans.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours.
- Fresh fruit and drinks every day, ping-pong and chill room,
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!