Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret...etc) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- You will work side by side with the editors of our media network (Secret Media Network) to achieve SEO objectives
- You'll be the expert in all forms of SEO content (trend analysis and keyword research, headings hierarchy optimisation, internal linking optimisation, content optimisation based on keywords… etc)
- You will need to spot conversational trends to get ahead and plan content writing to cover future local searches
- Content performance monitoring to detect possible SEO opportunities and improvements
- Analysis of direct competitors in order to detect opportunities for content not covered on our media (gap) based on the market
- Educate and provide regular feedback to editors on headlines, keyword usage, meta tags, URL structure, keyword and trends analysis and related aspects of SEO
- Optimisation of the metadata of the contents of our media as well as the ability to carry out optimisation tests
- Take ownership of performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Design, implement and iterate experiments to increase traffic/ranks at a rigorous pace
- Proven experience in editorial or content SEO for a media network or similar role (at least 3 years)
- Proactive and independent profile capable of self-management
- Proven experience in Google News, Google Discover and similar channels
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog..etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Experience in detecting conversational trends through Google Trends, Hot trends, Crowdtangle, Twitter...etc
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skill
- Experience working with Wordpress (current CMS of our media network)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!