Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- You will work side by side with the editors of our media network (Secret Media Network) to achieve SEO objectives
- You'll be the expert in all forms of SEO content (trend analysis and keyword research, headings hierarchy optimisation, internal linking optimisation, content optimisation based on keywords… etc)
- You will need to spot conversational trends to get ahead and plan content writing to cover future local searches
- Content performance monitoring to detect possible SEO opportunities and improvements
- Analysis of direct competitors in order to detect opportunities for content not covered on our media (gap) based on the market
- Educate and provide regular feedback to editors on headlines, keyword usage, meta tags, URL structure, keyword and trends analysis and related aspects of SEO
- Optimisation of the metadata of the contents of our media as well as the ability to carry out optimisation tests
- Take ownership of performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Design, implement and iterate experiments to increase traffic/ranks at a rigorous pace
- Proven experience in editorial or content SEO for a media network or similar role (at least 3 years)
- Proactive and independent profile capable of self-management
- Proven experience in Google News, Google Discover and similar channels
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog..etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Experience in detecting conversational trends through Google Trends, Hot trends, Crowdtangle, Twitter...etc
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skill
- Experience working with Wordpress (current CMS of our media network)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!