Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Develop and execute Youtube content strategies and creative campaigns. Ensure growth and correct communication of brand values and philosophy through our videos.
- Manage a range of videos, using both original and archival footage, focused on Youtube but for a variety of uses and platforms.
- Collaborate with design&creative teams to plan and develop YouTube content, style and layout. Create polished final edits with colouring, sound mix, motion graphics and captions as a plus.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Monitoring YouTube channels engagement and metrics to identify best practices.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
- Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish. French, Portuguese or Italian are a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience producing visual and written Youtube content.
- Deep knowledge of Youtube platform and Social Media Video landscape (Influencers, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
- Knowledge of SEO and metadata management.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and technology to identify exciting video & motion graphics trends and opportunities.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Previous work experience in a creative or digital marketing agency is a plus.
- Extensive video editing experience using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!