Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) to reach over 15 million people per week, and is currently present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain — new markets are set to open shortly.
Fever has established a wide range of Fever Originals events, home-grown experiences based on a data-driven content creation strategy such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Polar Sound or Candlelight. Analytics are used to understand audiences, which allows Fever to develop experiences with guaranteed success rates.
Backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures, Fever is experiencing a boom of creativity and success that is unprecedented in its field.
- Obsessive about acquiring the best talent for the position: from beginning to end, you master the hiring process and prove that you are a valuable asset to the company.
- Partners with business leaders to determine staffing needs. Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with hiring managers.
- Proactively develops talent pipeline, seeking out talent, nurturing relationships, assessing talent for organizational 'fit' ahead of business demand to meet strategic talent goals.
- Assist with the development and implementation of creative sourcing strategies and plans to ensure diverse candidate pools.
- Responsible for partnering with all roles and at all levels in the organization. Must be strategic and tactical to achieve desired results.
- Strong stakeholder manager: excellent communication skills, unbeatable market insight and proven expertise up to director level help drive decisions through data and reporting.
- Eager to learn and help: you understand the overall goal of your team and not just your own objectives.
- Residence in Madrid, Spain.
- 3-5 year's experience, preferably including in-house within a similar tech or related industry player. Experience in a fast-growing tech environment is a plus.
- A profile that matches what Fever is looking for.
- A solid understanding of Fever’s vision, business model and operations.
- Unsurpassable networking skills and the ability to create smart recruiting partnerships.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid — flexible schedule.
- Chance to participate in a fast-growing and exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.