Fever is the global events discovery platform, with a mission to entertain the world and bring us closer to each other. We are looking for bar-raisers, tech-lovers that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its digital marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 30 million people every week.
Fever is also transforming how new entertainment is created across the world, with the international roll-out of our Fever Original content. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats.
Our technology is developed by a diverse team based out of our Madrid offices, serving our millions of users across the globe, from Hollywood to Broadway, the London West End, Paris, or Sydney.
About the Role
Fever is looking for an Associate passionate about technology and the use of data and analytics. This is a rare opportunity to work with the New Ventures team to find and help to build next-generation experiences covering each of our international markets.
This new team member will act as a multifaceted partner across various high-priority strategic initiatives and will be tasked with spearheading mission-critical projects that expand Fever Original’s content portfolio.
This role requires maturity, flexibility, intellectual curiosity, outstanding analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
Source & Analyse New Investment Opportunities
- Identifies and sources, new potential investment opportunities
- Analyzes the financial viability of new projects, and initiatives
- Assesses the risks inherent in new initiatives
- Prepares activity and pipeline notes for periodic reporting to the Management
- Communicates with founders, management teams, and other stakeholders
- Perform external market research and development expertise in the international entertainment industry
- Provides input to define the optimum deal structure, including financial terms, ownership structure, and other considerations
Support Existing Portfolio Performance & Growth
- Leads predictive modeling work and predictive analytics on behalf of the Fever Originals department; utilizing industry best practices to derive likely business outcomes results
- Analyzes and optimizes key levers of profitability of existing portfolio assets, including the development of detailed and actionable recommendations (e.g., pricing strategy, demand availability, etc.) to be implemented in the short and medium-term
- Creates, executes, and maintains forecasting models to project month-end, quarter-end, and year-end results; speaks to the underlying assumptions and inter-workings of the model used to create the forecast
- Leads the development of post-implementation reviews for projects to determine if the outcomes of the project are consistent with the assumptions used in the pre-decision analysis. Uses this information to improve the quality of future analyses, and to evaluate the need for corrective action
Required Skills & Experience
- Engineering degree, with high achievement results
- English fluent, Spanish is a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Base Salary + Bonus + Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!