PASSIONATE ABOUT START-UPS?
Do you want to have a real start-up experience with real impact from the very beginning?
If you like the idea of selling the biggest immersive experience of “La Casa De Papel” Netflix TV show and you have strong sales skills,
WE WANT YOU FOR OUR ARMY.
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences, such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Fever Talks, Candlelight concerts or Mad Hatter Gin & Tea Party.
Fever is present in London, Manchester, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Lisbon, Porto, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
About the role
It is the first Time Netflix is creating an immersive experience for the launch of a new season of one of its TV shows, and Fever has been the company chosen to build everything! Production is on the way but we need a pair of (smart) hands to structure, track and develop the pipeline of corporate clients for this experience !
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting corporate clients, including the ability to qualify and close new agreements for especial corporate and VIP packages (e.g La Casa de Papel: The Experience)
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively lead proposals and client meetings
- Strategically and creatively build a strong pipeline in order to achieve and exceed individual and team sales targets
- On site operations, management and coordination of the experience for their clients
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to:
- Innovate, provide market feedback and establish the most efficient way of working
- Arrange, monitor and report session availability
- Meet quarterly sales goals in accordance with quality standards
Ideal experience required:
- 2-3 years of relevant sales experience in corporate events, entertainment or hospitality
- Relevant experience in event management and operations is a plus
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business.
- Powerful negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of the client.
- Strong ability to manage and coordinate stakeholders with a high level of engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English, Spanish language is a big plus
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials is a plus
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus for results achieved
- 40% off in all Fever plans (Restaurants, Music Festivals, etc.)
- Central office in Rue des Archives (Wework, Marché des enfants Rouges and an amazing team)
- Numerous training and learning opportunities
- A young, hungry and motivated team to achieve epic things with - we are making history, changing the way that people discover and book entertainment around the world, and we have fun doing it!