Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- High Spanish and English level (French is a plus)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- You are a go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated
- You have relevant experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Evaluate the quality of our plans, and spot potential errors and improvements
- Assure that our plans are in accordance with the partner’s deals in similar platforms
- Review that plan descriptions are consistent and well explained
- Review that our customers have all the necessary information and FAQs when buying a plan
- Validate that the information is coherent and correct
- Coordinate with internal teams to assure outstanding quality of all our plans
- Carry out testing of our marketplace in different cities, reviewing general errors
- Act as the final check before launching core experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Workshops & Hackathons
- 40% off in our plans.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Offices located in Madrid's city center (near Puerta del Sol) with flexible working hours.
- Fresh fruit and drinks every day, ping-pong and chill room,
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!