At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, Los Angeles, Lisbon, Chicago and is in process of expanding to new markets!. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
About the role
- Lead Social Media actions. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media!
- Provide high quality and engaging text and visual content for our social media accounts.
- Evaluate and develop the Local Content Strategy for our users. Provide engaging and original content that will help boost our footprint.
- Ensure marketing and social media campaigns are aligned with the communication strategy in all platforms.
- Be in constant communication with customers: Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers. Always open to create new digital deals & partnerships!
- Complete timely qualitative and quantitative analysis/reporting to improve our proposal.
- You have a native level of proficiency in oral and written French and English, Spanish is a plus..
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing.
- You have experience as a community manager.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Experience with social media tools, Facebook Ads and other social paid platforms is a plus.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid.
- Experience in TikTok is a plus.
About our perks & benefits
- 40% off in our plans!
- Great work environment and great people to work with :)
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid — flexible schedule.
- Ping-pong and chill room
- Free fruits & drinks
- Excellent working conditions
- Flex work