Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead Social Media actions. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media!
- Provide high quality and engaging text and visual content for our social media accounts.
- Evaluate and develop the Local Content Strategy for our users. Provide engaging and original content that will help boost our footprint.
- Ensure marketing and social media campaigns are aligned with the communication strategy in all platforms.
- Be in constant communication with customers: Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers. Always open to create new digital deals & partnerships!
- Complete timely qualitative and quantitative analysis/reporting to improve our proposal.
- You have a native level of proficiency in oral and written US/CAN English.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing.
- You have experience as a community manager.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Experience with social media tools, Facebook Ads and other social paid platforms is a plus.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- Experience in TikTok is a plus.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!