Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
- You're a bilingual English speaker.
- You are a Salesforce Marketing Cloud rockstar! You have at least one year experience working with the tool, including their Journey Builder and Marketing Automation modules.
- Advanced use of SQL (JSON is a plus).
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (AMScript).
- You are eager to learn about Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s new features and/or product releases - you basically love The Cloud!
About The Role
- As part of the CRM team, you will leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s capabilities to make sure the technical architecture is the right one to execute the CRM strategy.
- You’ll be responsible for using SQL to create complex audiences in Salesforce or to provide data sets to the CRM team to fuel highly targeted campaigns and programmes.
- You will be responsible of embedding a new customer segmentation and increasingly complex and hugely exciting behavioural data as we build towards establishing a Single Customer View.
- Program, Q&A and activate automations.
- Develop highly personalised content across CRM programmes, using scripting languages such as AMScript.
- You will be the marketing point of contact for the Product and Tech Teams on technical matters.
- Ensure most efficient set-up of email templates and content in the platform for use across markets.
About Our Perks & Benefits
- Great work environment and great people to work with :)
- Ping-pong and chill room
- Free fruits & drinks
- Excellent working conditions with amazing views of Retiro Park
- Flex work
- 40% off in our plans!